Dunelm’s ‘Help to buy’ Scheme
Congratulations to you if you've recently passed your driving test, I bet you're now chomping at the bit to find your first car!
Our ‘Help to buy’ scheme has been designed for our first-time car buyers. We have surveyed all of our first-time car buyers from 2015, to find out what was most important to them when looking to purchase their first car.
The results of our survey told us that a full years MOT came out on top. Below is a full list of our 'Help to buy' incentives. First-time buyers will qualify for not one but all of these benefits. (17 to 25 year olds eligible)
- Over £500 worth of savings towards your first car!
- Free 12 months MOT
- Free full service
- Free Electronic Road Fund Licence (Road tax)
- Half price DDC guarantees
- Half price repayments for the first 6 months*
- Nil administration fees
- New drivers safety advice pack
- Free full tank of fuel
Our 'Directors' Comments:
"I remember passing my driving test many years ago. The first thing I wanted to do was just get behind the wheel of a car. Our 'Help to buy' scheme with over £500 worth of savings will hopefully make your first car purchase as easy as possible and get you behind the wheel of a car." Jeff Richardson
* Offer subject to availability and status. UK supplied vehicles only. Guarantee and/or indemnity may be required. Half price repayments, minimum balance of £6355 applies on cars under 3 years old. Applicants must be 18 or over. For details, terms and conditions contact Dunelm Car Sales Ltd, Auton Stile, Bearpark, County Durham, DH7 7DB.